Due to authorities laws, pets are not accepted for journey in the cabin or in the baggage compartment on flights to and from New Zealand. Pets may travel solely as cargo, and all bookings have to be made by way of Air Canada CargoOpens in New Window. We’re focused on bettering the lives of pets and pet dad and mom alike! We’re right here to make purchasing for pet supplies as straightforward and handy as potential.
- This won’t do as nicely in the field office as originally expected.
- You can have your pet shipped via a licensed commercial shipper.You shall be charged the cargo fee plus the pet shipper’s fee.
- You must put your pet into quarantine when it arrives in NI if it does not meet the entry requirements.
- We had a little half-bathroom upstairs, which had no windows, and he retreated there.
- Conducting long-term randomized trials to settle